Join our first Podium Webinar to learn how startup founders Hunter Swisher and Sunghwan Cho successfully developed and navigated their commercialization journeys, secured private investing, scaled with the support of Larta Institute – and what they learned along the way. Larta Institute CEO Rohit Shukla will moderate this engaging discussion.
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM PT
Our panelists will share:
- Commercialization journey to current status (seed funding, late-stage venture funding, IPO) and recent milestones.
- Notable takeaways that helped them achieved their current status.
- Larta programs/offerings that supported their commercialization efforts.
- Gaps & challenges: Lessons learned along the way.
- Recommendations to founders for growing companies on the commercialization journey.
- Hunter Swisher, CEO & Founder, Phospholutions
- Sunghwan Cho, CTO, NanoCellect Biomedical
- Rohit Shukla, CEO, Larta Institute